Keep Your Pool in Tip-Top Shape
At Aquarius Pools Construction Co. Inc., we offer all services to make sure your swimming pool and spa look and run their best. Services include:
- Weekly Maintenance
- Renovations & Remodel
- Pool Opening and Closing
- Vinyl Liner Replacement
- Emergency Repairs
- Water chemistry adjustment and analysis
- Factory authorized repairs on all pool and spa components
- Acid wash & stain removal
- Regular weekly pool cleaning & chemical services
Our fees are reasonable, and all our work is guaranteed. For more information, or to schedule service, please call (706) 576-5071 for Columbus store or call 334.732.0096 for Phenix City store. Or use our on-line Service Request Form.
Weekly Pool Maintenance
We provide a weekly pool cleaning & chemical service so you can have a truly “Maintenance–Free” pool.
Each weekly cleaning visit includes:
- Vacuum the pool.
- Brush the walls & tiles.
- Clean or backwash the filter.
- Empty the pump & skimmer baskets.
- Skim away any surface debris.
- Test and adjust the chemicals.
- Leave a service ticket, reporting what we’ve done.
Pool Opening & Closings
Standard Pool Closing Includes:
- Install existing cover.
- Pull all plugs and drain caps on pump(s) and filter(s).
- Chemicals, repairs and pre-closing cleaning at additional charge.
Standard Pool Opening Includes:
- Removal of winter cover.
- Start circulation system.
- Chemicals and repairs provided at an additional charge.
- Cleanup of debris is NOT included and is charged as an additional service call per hour for 1X Pool Cleaning.
Our repair technicians are factory trained on all the major brands of pool equipment, including Hayward & Zodiac. We also offer the following repair services:
- Pool Cleaner Installation, Repair or Replacement.
- Filter Service, Repair and Replacement.
- Pump Service, Repair or Replacement.
- Heater Repair and Replacement.
Is your swimming pool “out of style”?
You Can Make it BETTER THAN NEW!
If your swimming pool is looking a little “tired” or out-of-date, then you should consider a pool remodel or pool renovation. Whether you need some simple repairs or a complete makeover, we can help you. No matter how old your pool is, it can be renovated to look like a stunning masterpiece that will save you time and energy, and turn heads for years to come.
In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool. So while you’re changing the look of your pool, you have a lot of other options too:
- Energy efficient heat pumps.
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing.
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water).
- Salt water based chlorine generators.
- Computerized automation systems.
- Built-in automatic pool covers.
- Robotic cleaners.
On the beautification side, some of your new remodeling options include:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes.
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls.
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers.
- Concrete Pavers, Colored Concrete, Brick Decking, and Natural Stone Decks are what we do.
- Built-in tables, underwater seating.
- Tanning ledges, beach entries.
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes.
- Fiber optic & LED lighting.
- Fire woks, fire pits.
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature.
To schedule a one-on-one consultation for YOUR renovation, please call our office at (706) 576-5071 for Columbus store or call 334.732.0096 for Phenix City store. Or fill out the form below.